Durable, neutral-curing silicone sealant with a high movement capability and excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates.
Outstanding Resistance to UV & Weathering
WS605S is a premium silicone sealant used for weather sealing applications where durability under severe conditions is required.
WS-605 S is particularly well suited as a weather seal for structural glazing, curtain walling, facades and windows. e.g. for capping structural glazing joints, Marine sealing applications.
High Movement Capability + or - 50%
Sikasil WS605S is a durable, neutral curing silicone sealant with excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates
Sikasil WS-605-S ® adheres well to glass, metals, (including coated & painted metals), plastics and wood.
- Application Temperature: 5°C to 40 °C
- Service Temperature: -40°C to 150 °C
Sikasil WS605s Benefits & Approvals
- Meets requirements of ISO 11600 25 LM F & G ASTM C 920 (class 50) ASTM C 1248 TT-S00230C TT-S001543A DIN 18540 DIN 18545 (group E)
- Outstanding UV and weathering resistance
- Does not stain areas adjacent to the joint
- Adheres well to glass, metals, coated / painted metals, plastics and wood
- Provided with CE-mark according to; EN 15651-1:2012 F EXT-INT CC 25LM (F EXT-INT 25LM for transparent) EN 15651-2:2012 G CC 25LM Certified by Control Body 1119
Sika ® In-House Testing & Warranties
Sika actively encourage pre-installation testing. Testing of your substrate & application for suitability & compatibility.
Testing, training & warranties can all be provided directly from Sika through Lynvale.
Sika Ws605s is available in 600ml Foils / 20 per Box (MOQ 1 Box)
Smaller quantities can be placed directly with our online distributors;