One Part, Neutral Curing Structural Glazing Silicone Adhesive
Sikasil SG20 is a one part, neutral curing structural silicone adhesive which has outstanding resistance to U.V. & weather. Sikasil SG-20 is ideal for structural glazing and other bonding applications where high mechanical performance with silicone is required.
Excellent Mechanical Strength & Elongation
Design Tensile Strength 0.17 MPa (20 psi ASTM)
Sikasil SG20 Approvals
- Meets requirements of EOTA ETAG 002 (carries ETA), EN 13022, ASTM C1184, ASTM C920 for Type S, Grade NS, Class 25 (movement capability ± 25 %)
- Structural sealant for use in structural sealant glazing systems according ETAG 002 Part 1 Edition 2000 used as EAD, ETA-06/0090 issued by Technical Assessment Body Centre Scientifique et Technique du Bâtiment, Declaration of Performance 15323048, certified by notified product certification body 0757, certificate of constancy of performance 0757-CPR-596-7110761-4-4, and provided with the CE marking.
- Design tensile strength for dynamic loads: σdes = 0.17 MPa (ETA)
- Fire rated class B1 (DIN 4102-1)
- Outstanding UV and weathering resistance
- Bonds excellent to glass, metals, coated metals, plastics and wood
- SNJF-VEC recognized (product code: 2436)
Sikasil SG20 Box Size & MOQ
- SG20 is available in 600ml Foils / Sausages Supplied in Boxes of 20
- SG20 is also available on 300ml Cartridges / Supplied in Boxes of 25