Things you need to know;
We record our calls for training & monitoring purposes. We may occasionally send promotional or informative emails. You can unsubscribe from receiving these emails at anytime by clicking here
- We will not share your information.
- You will not receive any emails from ‘Trusted Third Parties’.
- If you like to read small print carry on.
- Lynvale Ltd collects the details provided by you when you register with our website.
- If you subscribe to our online newsletters or enquiry forms we will collect your e-mail address and details in order to deliver the requested information to you.
- We use the information we collect to supply our services to you. We may also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may contact you by e-mail, post, text message or telephone. We may use your information to send you promotional information.
- All information we have about you is kept for Lynvale Ltd use as described in this policy and is never passed on to any other company, organisation or individual.
- We do not allow persons who we know to be 13 or younger to become registered with Lynvale Ltd and do not therefore knowingly solicit personal information from persons aged 13 or younger.
- Your personal information will be held and used by us in accordance with UK data protection legislation. You have a right to access the personal information that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information Lynvale Ltd holds about you please write to the address below enclosing your name, address, email, and a cheque for £1 payable to Lynvale Ltd.