CS205 S CHR PTFE Adhesive Tape
CS205 S is a Premium Grade PTFE Coated Fabric Tape. High Performance Silicone Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (one side). Good Release Properties in High Temperature Applications. Supplied on a Yellow Corrugated Liner.
Request Your Quotation Today
- Element Covering
- Platen Covering
- Impulse Wires
- L-Bar Sealers
CS205 S CHR PTFE Tape Technical Data
- Base PFTE Fabric Weight (g/M²) : 250 (FTMS 191A-5041)
- Base Thickness (mm) : 0.120 (FTMS 191A-5030)
- Adhesive Thickness (mm) : 0.045 (FTMS191A-5030)
- 180° Peel Adhesion Strength (N/cm) : 6.2 (ASTM D3330-83)
- Tensile Strength (N/cm) : 250 x 230 (FTMS 191A-5102)
- Adhesive : Silicone
- Temperature Resistance (°C) : -73 to +260
- Formats: Rolls / Sheets / Die Cut Gaskets
- (formerly: Chemstik 205 S / Chemstik 700-5 S / Tygaflor 216AP)
Custom Sized Rolls, Sheets & Gaskets
As with most of the materials and tapes available from Lynvale, we can produce custom sized rolls, sheets and gaskets using our in-house modern converting machinery.
Custom sized solutions are subject to minimum order quantities or a small order surcharge (this covers the cost of machine set up time & material wastage).
Our capabilities & expertise allow Lynvale to manufacture bespoke solutions from proto-types to full scale production all under one roof.
If you’re in search of something a little different please get in touch.