CS105-2 S Self Adhesive PTFE Tape (CHR)
CS105-2 S is a premium grade PTFE coated fabric tape. It has a high performance silicone pressure sensitive adhesive (one side) and offers good release properties in high temperature applications. It is supplied on a yellow corrugated liner.
CS105-2 S CHR PTFE tape is widely used in element covering and platen covering applications as is also used on impulse wires and L-Bar sealers.
Request Your Quotation Today
CS105-2 S CHR Adhesive PTFE Tape Technical Data
- Base PFTE Fabric Weight (g/M²) : 270 (FTMS 191A-5041)
- Base Thickness (mm) : 0.130 (FTMS 191A-5030)
- Adhesive Thickness (mm) : 0.045 (FTMS191A-5030)
- 180° Peel Adhesion Strength (N/cm) : 6.4 (ASTM D3330-83)
- Tensile Strength (N/cm) : 300 x 250 (FTMS 191A-5102)
- Adhesive : Silicone
- Temperature Resistance (°C) : -73 to +260
- Formats: Rolls / Sheets / Die Cut Gaskets
- (formerly: Chemstik 105 S / Chemstik 700-5 S )
Custom Sized Rolls, Sheets & Gaskets
As with most of the materials and tapes available from Lynvale, we can produce custom sized rolls, sheets and gaskets using our in-house modern converting machinery.
Custom sized solutions are subject to minimum order quantities or a small order surcharge (this covers the cost of machine set up time & material wastage).
Our capabilities & expertise allow Lynvale to manufacture bespoke solutions from proto-types to full scale production all under one roof.
If you’re in search of something a little different please get in touch.