CS103 S Premium PTFE Tape (CHR)
CS103 S is a premium grade CHR PTFE coated fabric tape.
It has a high performance, silicone pressure sensitive adhesive (one side) and a yellow corrugated liner.
CS103 S CHR PTFE Tape is considered a premium heat sealing tape. It also frequently used for wrapping, tool release linings and mold release linings.
Request Your Quotation Today
CS103 s CHR PTFE Tape Technical Data
- Base PFTE Fabric Weight (g/M²) : 155 (FTMS 191A-5041)
- Base Thickness (mm) : 0.075 (FTMS 191A-5030)
- Adhesive Thickness (mm) : 0.045 (FTMS191A-5030)
- 180° Peel Adhesion Strength (N/cm) : 5.2 (ASTM D3330-83)
- Tensile Strength (N/cm) : 130 x 90 (FTMS 191A-5102)
- Adhesive : Silicone
- Temperature Resistance (°C) : -73 to +260
- Formats: Rolls / Sheets / Die Cut Gaskets
- (formerly: Chemstik 103 S / Chemstik 100-3 S / Tygaflor 108AP)
Custom Sized Rolls, Sheets & Gaskets
As with most of the materials and tapes available from Lynvale, we can produce custom sized rolls, sheets and gaskets using our in-house modern converting machinery.
Custom sized solutions are subject to minimum order quantities or a small order surcharge (this covers the cost of machine set up time & material wastage).
Our capabilities & expertise allow Lynvale to manufacture bespoke solutions from proto-types to full scale production all under one roof.
If you’re in search of something a little different please get in touch.