Sealing Foam Tape - WRAS Approved LPE33 - WTST1
Sealing Foam Tape for Water, Air and Dust Sealing. Pressure Sensitive, Self Adhesive PE Foam.
- 33 Kg Sealing Foam Tape
- Self Adhesive
- Closed Cell, PE Foam
- Provides Water Seal *
- Service Temperature -60°C to 100°C
- Thermal Bridging Barrier
- Galvanic Corrosion Barrier
- Acoutistic Transmission Barrier
- Quick & Easy to Install
This WRAS approved sealing tape is available directly from Lynvale. It is offered in standard and custom sized rolls, as well as bespoke sheets and custom made foam tape gaskets.
- Always ensure the ensure bonding surfaces are clean, dry and free from loose particles.
- Dust, dirt and grease can be removed by using Lynvale Surface Preparation Wipes (allow to dry).
- The substrate must always be dry before application of the tape.
- The adhesive of this foam sealing tape is pressure sensitive. Ensure even pressure is applied to the foam tape once it is positioned.
Custom Sized Rolls, Sheets & Gaskets
As with most of the materials and tapes available from Lynvale, we can produce custom sized rolls, sheets and gaskets using our in-house modern converting machinery.
Custom sized solutions are subject to minimum order quantities or a small order surcharge (this covers the cost of machine set up time & material wastage).
Our capabilities & expertise allow Lynvale to manufacture bespoke solutions from proto-types to full scale production all under one roof.
If you’re in search of something a little different please get in touch.