ISO 9001 : 2015 Approved Manufacturer of EPDM Gaskets
At Lynvale our EPDM Gaskets are made using our rotary die cutting & flat bed cutting machines. These gaskets can be supplied with or without adhesive and provide bespoke, durable, sealing solutions for many applications.
EPDM Gaskets - Benefits
- Exceptional Resistance to Ageing, Ozone and Weathering.
- Good Resistance to Abrasion
- Suitable for use with most Alkalines, Ketones and Diluted Acids.
- Cellular Structure : Closed Cell
- Density : 120 KG / M3 AVERAGE
- Colour : Black / Dull Grey
- Astm D 1056-67 & 68 Grade : SCE 42
- Astm D 1056-91 & 00 Sae J18-R7/92 : 2C2
- Temperature Range : 40°F / + 250°F / -40 °C to 120 °C
- Heat Ageing : 7 DAYS @ 158°F CD% MAX. CHANGE 30
- Elongation % : MIN 150%
- Tensile Strength (Min) : 120 PSI
- Compression Deflection @ 25% : 5-9 PSI
- Water Absorption by Weight – Max. Astm Method : 5% (10% ALLOWED)
- Oil Resistance Fluid Immersions E1 7 Days @ 23°C : PASS
- Ozone 20% Stress. 72Hrs @ 100 Pphm Astm D1171-94,1149-91 GM6086M, GM4486P : PASS
- Flame Resistance Grade: UL 94 HF1 : PASS (UL #E 208679)
- CAN/CSA C22.2 # 017-92 : PASS (UL #E 208679)
- UL.50 – Standard For Safety for Enclosures for Electrical Equipment : PASS UL # JLU2 (MH10200)
UL.50 – Standard for Gasket (Safety) and Seals : PASS UL # JLU2 (MH10200)
NFPA 90A Installation of Air Conditioning & Ventilation Systems #2002 : Pass
Custom Sized Rolls, Sheets & Gaskets
As with most of the materials and tapes available from Lynvale, we can produce custom sized rolls, sheets and gaskets using our in-house modern converting machinery.
Custom sized solutions are subject to minimum order quantities or a small order surcharge (this covers the cost of machine set up time & material wastage).
Our capabilities & expertise allow Lynvale to manufacture bespoke solutions from proto-types to full scale production all under one roof.
If you’re in search of something a little different please get in touch.