CS210-1 S CHR Adhesive PTFE Tape
CS210-1 S Adhesive PTFE Tape Applications
- Welding Platens
- Drying Rollers
- Chute Linings
Request Your Quotation Today
- Base PFTE Fabric Weight (g/M²) : 490 (FTMS 191A-5041)
- Base Thickness (mm) : 0.230 (FTMS 191A-5030)
- Adhesive Thickness (mm) : 0.045 (FTMS191A-5030)
- 180° Peel Adhesion Strength (N/cm) : 6.3 (ASTM D3330-83)
- Tensile Strength (N/cm) : 340 x 300 (FTMS 191A-5102)
- Adhesive : Silicone
- Temperature Resistance (°C) : -73 to +260
- Formats: Rolls / Sheets / Die Cut Gaskets
- (formerly: Chemstik 210-1 S / Chemstik 200-10 S / Tygaflor 228AAP)
Custom Sized Rolls, Sheets & Gaskets
As with most of the materials and tapes available from Lynvale, we can produce custom sized rolls, sheets and gaskets using of CS210-1 S using our in-house modern converting machinery.
Custom sized solutions are subject to minimum order quantities or a small order surcharge (this covers the cost of machine set up time & material wastage).
Our capabilities & expertise allow Lynvale to manufacture bespoke solutions from proto-types to full scale production all under one roof.
If you’re in search of something a little different please get in touch.