CLPSA 6 GX S is a super premium PTFE Fluoropolymer Cast Film Tape.
It has a high performance silicone pressure sensitive adhesive (one side), and provides good release properties in high temperature applications.
CLPSA 6 GX S CHR Tape is a popular choice in PVCu Welding applications and is often used as a PVCu window welding release tape.
Provides significantly extended lifetime over conventional coated fabrics
CLPSA 6 GX S Technical Data
- Base PFTE Fabric Weight (g/M²) : 325 (FTMS 191A-5041)
- Base Thickness (mm) : 0.160 (FTMS 191A-5030)
- Adhesive Thickness (mm) : 0.050 (FTMS191A-5030)
- 180° Peel Adhesion Strength (N/cm) : 5.4 (ASTM D3330-83)
- Adhesive : Silicone
- Temperature Resistance (°C) : -73 to +260
- Formats: Rolls / Sheets / Die Cut Gaskets
(formerly: Chemlam PSA 6 GX S ).
Small orders can be be placed online here:
Custom Sized Rolls, Sheets & Gaskets
As with most of the materials and tapes available from Lynvale, we can produce custom sized rolls, sheets and gaskets using our in-house modern converting machinery.
Custom sized solutions are subject to minimum order quantities or a small order surcharge (this covers the cost of machine set up time & material wastage).
Our capabilities & expertise allow Lynvale to manufacture bespoke solutions from proto-types to full scale production all under one roof.
If you’re in search of something a little different please get in touch.