Exceptional Release, Strength & Temperature Resistance
Backed with either silicone or acrylic adhesive the extensive range of CHR PTFE Adhesive Tapes offer extreme temperature resistance, performing in continuous temperatures from -°70C to +260°C.
Glass coated cloth provides superior mechanical strength to the non-stick, easy glide properties of the PTFE making PTFE Adhesive Tapes the perfect solution for applications requiring a reduction in friction that is hard wearing, yet easy to remove when the time comes.
PTFE Adhesive Tape Benefits
- Flexible and Drapable
- Guidable Edges adhesive ptfe tape
- Mechanically Stable Under Pressure
- Thermally Stable up to 260°C/500°F
- Excellent Non-Stick PTFE Surface
- Resistant to Molten Thermoplastics
- Excellent Heat Transfer
- Design Configurations for Standard & Bespoke Applications
- Consistent Mechanical Wear
- Eliminates the need for using Release Agents – waxes or sprays
Custom Sized Rolls, Sheets & Gaskets
As with most of the materials and tapes available from Lynvale, we can produce custom sized rolls, sheets and gaskets using our in-house modern converting machinery.
Custom sized solutions are subject to minimum order quantities or a small order surcharge (this covers the cost of machine set up time & material wastage).
Our capabilities & expertise allow Lynvale to manufacture bespoke solutions from proto-types to full scale production all under one roof.
If you’re in search of something a little different please get in touch.